Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Printed Page broadside, for tornado relief


I printed this broadside using metal and wood type, carved linoleum, and polymer plate, on a Vandercook 4 proof press. It's for the Printed Page: 25 Emerging Book Artists portfolio exchange, but I made an extended run and I'm going to be selling them & donating the profits to tornado relief. Probably United Way or the Red Cross but I'm open to suggestions. The broadside is $25.00, which includes tax and shipping if you're not local. Contact me if you're interested!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can I order a shirt with that?
    You could contribute the proceeds to "Give Tuscaloosa", or my favorite, the Tuscaloosa City Schools Disaster Relief Fund. (TuscaloosaCitySchools.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! I'm actually not selling shirts. :( But I will make Tuscaloosa City Schools one of my charities. :)

    ReplyDelete